Monday, May 21, 2012

"Begin each day as if it were on purpose." [monday motivation]

The quote I have as my post title is not attributed to anyone, as far as I know.
But I like it, because it helps to remind me that each day is on purpose.
God gives us each and every day of our lives.
Waking up is enough reason for me to thank Him joyfully.
The weather has been so lovely lately.
This morning it was particularly beautiful, and I was reminded of a few verses from Song of Solomon, so I will share them with you.

******************************








"My beloved speaks and says to me:
   'Arise, my love, my beautiful one,
      and come away,
    for behold, the winter is past;
      the rain is over and gone.
   The flowers appear on the earth,
     the time of singing has come,
   and the voice of the turtledove
     is heard in our land.
   The fig tree ripens its figs,
     and the vines are in blossom;
     they give forth fragrance.'"
~Song of Solomon 2:10-13a (ESV)


No comments:

Post a Comment