Friday, May 31, 2013

five things friday

Well, at the very least you'll always get a Friday post from me. :P
This week was crazy for me, since I worked 6-8 hours everyday Tuesday through Friday. Yeah, I had Monday off, but man it was a long week. Though apparently I'm a good employee, because I'm already going to be "promoted" to CSR, Customer Service Rep!! I was asked if I wanted to be trained for the position yesterday, and I wasn't sure at first, but then I realised that I was really happy to have been asked after only working at Pick 'n Save for a month!! I don't intend to be there forever, but I was thankful to get some super positive feedback on my job skills. The manager who hired me told me that I am so good with people of all age groups, and that's important, along with a host of other things. :D
And here are my five things for this week:

1. Nate and I will have been married for a year and a half on June 3rd. Hard to believe it's only been that long and already been that long, if that makes any sense.
2. It's already too hot outside for me on most days.
3. I'm excited for our friends' wedding tomorrow! It should be a wonderful day.
4. I hope to purchase a juicer in the next week or so; perhaps I'll share some juicing recipes on here.
5. I've been trying to read Cloud Atlas for almost a month now...I hardly have time to read anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment